Thursday 12 July 2012

Up, Up And Away

Good afternoon everyone and I hope you are all well and having a good day.  Its been sunny here now for TWO WHOLE DAYS!   A record I think!  So I've been making the most of it and got all my washing hung out, it will probably rain now!

The challenge at Reddy Teddy Go is Up, Up And Away:

I have used a Lili Of The Valley stamp and coloured it with Promarkers.

Papers are from Daisy & Dandelion Picnic Patch and the flourishes from Marianne.  Everything else is from stash. 

 

4 comments:

Debs M said...

I love this stamp and the spotty paper, beautifully coloured too! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Up, Up and Away’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card.
luv
Debby

Victoria said...

Fab card - I love those swirls tucked over the corners. But a bigger well done for being able to get your washing out!!!!

Daniele said...

what a goregous card
so glad you joined us at RTG
hugs