Saturday 28 July 2012

Not A Happy Zippy

Hello all my lovely blog friends!  Hope you are having a lovely weekend.  My weekend has not started off very well.  I ordered a skip for Den as he is clearing out mum's house.  I ordered this on Wednesday and told them wanted it Saturday morning, it will be on the street so would need a permit from the Council which usually takes a couple of days.  It was the manager of the firm I spoke to and he said it would be with us between 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.  9.30 arrives and no skip.  So I rang the firm to be told it would not be coming!!!  WHAT!!!!! Apparently the manager had not passed on the details to the office staff so no permit had been sorted and without the permit we could not have the skip!  Poor girl, she couldn't apologise enough, but it wasn't her fault, just the stupid manager!  As I said to Den, if it had been the office staff who had not got the permit they would be in trouble but who is going to tell the manager off - no one!  Anyway, another skip will be ordered in the week and rant is now over! 


The Penny Black image has been coloured with Promarkers.

Papers are Papermania Lucy Cronwell and Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose Collection (free with a craft mag). 

Ribbon is Papermania Capsule Collection - Sunshine.

Everything else is from stash.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:



4 comments:

Victoria said...

Sorry to hear about your Skippy woes - the ineptitude of some people in positions of authority really does beggar belief sometimes - and hope you get it all sorted this week. Your card is another cracker. I do like these papers - what a freebie!

Christy Beans said...

I know something that will cheer you up! And I just realized I spelled your name wrong on the email I sent you... oops! LOL Well, I'm sure you'll still be a happy crafter! ;) Mwah! ~Christy

Claudia said...

What a sweet card, perfect combination of papers, patterns and colours, lovely.
Thanks for your visit and your lovely comments on my blog, wish you a lovely sunday.
Hugs Claudia

Kathleen said...

Fab card with a cute image
Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen
Hugs
Kat xx