Thursday 26 July 2012

The Sun Has Got His Hat On

Hip hip hooray!  We have had some glorious weather here, just like Summer in fact!  Been so nice to sit outside for a change!  Hope the weather is being kind to you where ever you are!

I would also like to say hello and welcome to my lovely new follower Deb.  I have had a quick look at your blog and it is awesome!  Do pop over everyone and see her fantastic makes and the amazing wildlife photos!  The link to her blog is down the side under Blogs That Inspire Me - Scribbin' & Scrappin',

This card isn't for any challenge.  Its for a dear friend of mine's husband whose birthday it is today.  In fact my friend and her husband share the same birthday and I sent her one of my previous makes. 
The image is Lili of the Valley and coloured with Promarkers.  The brown card is from stash and I also punched some 'gems' for the corners of the card.
The papers are Daisy & Dandelion Picnic Patch and Papermania It's A Man's World. 

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the image -so cute and wonderful colours
Lisa x

Carole said...

Thanks for the visit and sweet comments. We all look forward to them;) Your cards are adorable, you have some delightful stamps colored so nicely. I liked that you acknowledged Deb but the link doesn't work.
Be well and thanks for joining my blog:)

Victoria said...

Another cute image and beautifully framed with the patterned paper.

Zippy said...

Thanks Carole. I'll fix the link later xxx