Saturday 21 July 2012

My Little Pony

Hello again, I'm back!  Now I really must apologise for the rubbish photo, the card really isn't crooked its just my terrible photography and the fact that I really do need to go to Specsavers which reminds me, I had a voucher for a free eye test drop though my door yesterday so I will be using it very soon!

I have coloured the image with Promarkers and everything else is from stash.  I also used crystal glitter on the rim of the hat.

I am entering this card in the Winter Wonderland Challenge, the theme is Pink, Purple, Aqua and Green, and to use three or all of the colours.  I decided on pink, purple and green.

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous use of the colours this week at the Winter Wonderland a beautiful creation, thanks for joining us
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined in my celebrations :)

Lisa Jane said...

oh fab use of our colour combination at Winter Wonderland .. soo cute and so pretty
Lisa x

Victoria said...

Great use of these colours -I think they're tricky ones to master!

Aileen said...

Sweet image and I love the colours. x

Sally said...

A smashing card & such a sweet image. Lovely colours & perfect colouring.
Sally x

Barbara said...

Love that little bell on the ribbon!