Saturday 7 July 2012

Summertime

Eh? What's that I hear you say.  Something in the far and distant past when we used to have seasons and Summer was something to be happy and cheerful about and you didn't need to wear a cardi!  Definitely not now though, although I did see a UFO in the sky this morning, a bright yellow disc, very strange and I should have taken a photo for you all to see and discuss what it could possibly be!  Our neighbour was muttering that it could be the sun but he wasn't sure!  I have heard that it is forecast to rain for another month, lets hope they are wrong, they have been before!

Anyway, Crafty Sentiment's Designs are celebrating Summer with their latest challenge:

This is a Wild Rose Studio image coloured with Promarkers.  The sentiment is from a pack of sentiments from Craftwork Cards.

Papers are : Dovecraft Back to Basics and Fizzy Moon Celebrations.

Buttons are Papermania Capsule Collection - Aqua.

Everything else is from stash.

4 comments:

Pia S said...

You seem to have no trouble finding inspiration for summer themed cards, in spite of bad weather. Me, I create Xmas cards .. LOL..
I like your style, with clean panels and nice combination of papers. That's what I struggle the most with - selecting papers that work together...

Victoria said...

That cat looks so at ease swinging round the trees he's like a little monkey! Smashing card!

Christy Beans said...

Tell you what... I'll send you some of my 36-degree weather in exchange for some of your cardi weather! LOL Sweet card today, Zip... your cards always make me smile! =)

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous card .. thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week for our summertime challenge
Lisa x