Friday 20 July 2012

All Things Girlie

Good afternoon everyone, hope the day is being good to you!  Of course it is hammering down here, no surprise there then!  Never mind, it keeps me inside so I can play.  Supposed to be doing housework but that can wait until tomorrow, or Saturday, perhaps even next week.......!

The Papertake Weekly Challenge is All Things Girlie:

Sorry for the bad photo, light is bad here today.

Image is coloured with Promarkers and papers are Hot Diggity Dog.  Everything else is from stash.

Right, I'm off for a cuppa and a bite to eat, care to join me?

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

delightful little image and lovely pretty colours
Lisa x

Victoria said...

Stuff the housework, crafting is loads better! Would love to have a bite to eat but it's almost tea time. Mind you, then it'll be time for pudding and that's definitely got my attention!

Lisa said...

Thanks for joining our All things girlie challenge at PTW with this sweet card!