Sunday 8 July 2012

A Happy Accident

Hello again I'm back!  This time with a card that I wish to enter in two challenges:

Joanna Sheen Challenge - Going Round In Circles
Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes

The stamp is from Lili Of The Valley and coloured with Promarkers.

I have used a X Cut nesting die.

Papers are : Dovecraft Back To Basics and Papermania Olivine Essence.

Everything else is from stash.

And the happy accident?  The image has two little flowers which I coloured and then used a Stardust pen for the centre of the flowers.  I ended up smudging one so had to think quick and came up with using a little sparkly flower from my stash.  It looked odd with just one flower embellishment so I used another one for the other side!  At least I think its a happy accident!


7 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Zippy

Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Fab Card! Love the sparkly flower!

Sarah x

Lisa Jane said...

oh those little flowers look fab.. definitely a happy accident
Lisa x

Squirrel x said...

Simply adorable hun! Sxx

Victoria said...

Looks like a very happy accident to me!

Sally said...

Aww, such a sweet image & a lovely card. I think your happy accident turned out rather well, those flowers are so pretty.
Sally x

The Craft Bucket said...

Beautiful and such a cute little image too! Thanks for joining in with the Joanna Sheen challenge & good luck. Jane x

Sandra said...

Great card!! Thanks for joining in with Joanna Sheen's Challenge this week.
Sandra x