Monday 25 June 2012

Christmas Teddy

Good morning one and all, hope your week has got off to a good start!  We have actually got sun today, don't expect it to last though!

I did this card yesterday but didn't round to posting it.  This is for the Winter Wonderland Challenge and the theme this week is Christmas Teddy:

The stamp is from Forever Friends Cosy Christmas set and coloured with Promarkers.  As it is quite a large image I decided to keep it simple as I think papers would have drowned it.  I paper pieced the parcel with some Christmas backing papers but I do not know what make, it was just a spare bit floating around!

The red card and peel-offs are from stash.

8 comments:

Victoria said...

LiM means everyone has paper piercing on the brain this week! It does look great with the present paper pierced like this!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute and i love that the image really pops in the simpler design
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
Lisa x

Curly said...

Thank You so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland Challenge with this absolutely perfect creation, I do hope that you will try and join us again next week

Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :0x
Winter Wonderland DT

Karen said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
xx

Squirrel x said...

A gorgeous Christmas teddy - thank you so much for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Sxx

G Peplow said...

Hi there Lynda, This is so cute and I love his parcel, simple is definitely best here I think, Gay xxx

Sarn said...

Very sweet. xxx

Vicky Hayes said...

I can't stop paper piecing either Lynda! The present is brilliantly done! Vicky x