Thursday 7 June 2012

Anything Goes

Good evening one and all, hope you are all enjoying this glorious wet and miserable weather!  It has not stopped pouring down all day here, even Roly had to be dragged out this morning for a walk, he does not like rain and hates it when his little paws are wet, he gets all miserable!  So not done much at all today except play so made this card for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :

Sorry for the bad photo, the light here is terrible today.

The image is a Wee Stamp which I got free with a craft mag today and just had to use this lovely little fairy, I adore her!  I have coloured her with Promakers.  You can't see from the photo, but I have glittered her wings, bits of her hair and her shoes.  The sentiment also came with the freebie.  The blue card is from stash.

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so sweet and i love the CAS design
Lisa x

Squirrel x said...

Whoo, Zippy goes CAS! Great card hun, and I soooooo need those stamps! Hugs Sxx

Victoria said...

I'm guessing from Squirrel's comment above that CAS isn't your usual thing? Well, you're a natural and this card has definitely brightened my day!

Carole said...

I love her Lynda, she is soooo cute!!!
Thanks for dropping by, love staying in touch with some of my favorite folks!

Pia S said...

I love this card! CAS and very sweet!

G Peplow said...

Hi Lynda, This is a very cute fairy, I love the soft way you've coloured her and allowed her to be the main focus, great job:0) xxx

Marijke said...

thanks for visiting my blog, you also make very nice cards, this one I really like, super