Sunday 17 June 2012

A Big Hello

And welcome to my lovely new followers, its so nice having new friends and I am looking forward to visiting you to see your lovely creations!


Sorry for the crooked photo, I really need some lessons in taking photos!

This is a Lili of the Valley image and coloured with Promarkers.  The yellow card and flowers are from stash.

Papers are:  Papermania Signature Blueberry Hill, Papermania Olivine Essence and Born To Shop - Bubbles.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies - In The Garden

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty and so sweet .. gorgeous soft pastel colours
Lisa x

Squirrel x said...

Such a pretty card hun, I love the soft colours. And thanks for reminding me that I have those papers (somewhere)! Hugs Sxx

Alex H. said...

nice card... the rainbow colours in the wings look so great! thanks for joining us at ssp challenge
;-) alex h.

Aileen said...

This is so sweet. The image is adorable and fab colouring. x

Norma said...

Lynda, beautiful card. I don't have any LOTV stamps, but I've seen this fairy one before and it's one of my faves. Beautifully coloured--love the soft colours. Very pretty DP's.
Thanks for joining us at Swiss Stamping Pixies.
Hugs,
Norma

Daisychain said...

A great card, love the design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lili’s Little Fairies. Hugs Christine x

Victoria said...

I like how you've coloured the ground. I always struggle with that. The three flowers look great as finishing touches too.

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your card is beautiful and so summerly. Love it! Thanks for joining the SSP challenge.

Jay Jay ♥