Saturday 5 May 2012

Spots or Stripes

We have an uninvited visitor in our house.  He's been with us for months now and goes from room to room.  Den has adopted him and calls him Sputnik.  He is now residing on our living room ceiling, a great big spider, the sort you can see ever hair on their body spider!  He just clings to the ceiling, right above where I sit and I am in fear of him either swooping down and attacking me or landing in my lap!  Den thinks its funny and refuses to move his little 'pet'.  I don't mind when he is on the walls but I am drawing the line at the ceiling and have given him his marching orders this morning!  He has now moved over to where Den now sits.  Watch this space...!

Craft Sentiments Designs challenge is Spots or Stripes.  I've gone for spots:

The image is coloured in Promarkers.

Papers are from Country Companions For Someone Special and the spotty papers is from stash as are the gems and black card.  The sentiment is computer generated. 

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

This is so cute hun, would make for a fabulous new home card, but as it only has one window I can only guess that there's not mushroom inside. Groan! Sxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute .. i love toadstools.
So magical
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Lisa x

pinky said...

I love this! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Hugs
Pinky