Thursday 31 May 2012

Chocolate & Wine

Den came home on Tuesday night - could I make a 40th birthday card for Friday, the recipient likes chocolate and wine!  I nearly had a heart attack!  No stamps with chocolate or wine, no toppers, I had a melt down!  So I turned to dear Squirrel who calmed me down and said to get an image off the internet!  Of course, why didn't I think of that!  Thanks Squirrel, you are a star!

So, picture courtesy of the internet and papers are Boofle Designstax and a pack of freebie papers from a craft mag.  I also used a Martha Stewart punch and ribbon from stash.  The sentiment is computer generated. 

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh yummy .. a fab card
Lisa x

Squirrel x said...

It turned out wonderfully hun! Glad to know I have the occasional useful moment (grin) - great job, he is gonna love it. Hugs Sxx