Saturday 30 March 2013

For My Sissy

No, not my sissy, this is an order for a friend!  I am always apprehensive when I receive orders (though I do love doing them) in case they are not what they were hoping for.  I have never had any complaints so far and thankfully my friend said this was just what she wanted so I can breathe easy again!


Stamp used is from Lili of the Valley.  
Papers are: Helz Cuppleditch - Riverside Revels, Boofle Designstax and Nit Wit - Perfect Pair.
Black card is from stash and sentiment is computer generated.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! I love that sentiment, it's a lovely card. I can see why she was pleased with it.

Something I was told about my orders, if they didn't like your work and trust that you would do it as you like, they wouldn't order, so keep up with it all, they are fabulous :)