Saturday 1 December 2012

Something A Little Different

Good Afternoon one and all.  Hope you are all managing to keep warm!  Freezing here, it was raining when I first dragged myself out of my nice snugly and warm bed this morning but that has cleared up and even though its sunny its bitterly cold!  The furthest I have gone today is to nip to the bird table to make sure my feathered friends have plenty of food and then dashed back in!  I do not intend to go any where at all today!

Here is a card which was an order from a friend of mine for their aunt's 80th birthday.  She loves flowers so this is what I came up with:

The card base is from Cupcake Crafting.  They have lots of lovely different styles of card blanks on their site.  The decoupage is from a sheet I have had forever and no idea where I got it from.

Right, I'm off for a cuppa and then finished putting inserts into my Christmas cards!

Have a lovely afternoon everyone.


9 comments:

Victoria said...

Well done you for being so organised with your Christmas cards!
Lovely decoupage on this one!

Loli said...

Hola Zippy, oooh what gorgeous card!!!i love your decoupage, great work zippy!!!
A warm hug from Palma

Uma said...

very fancy and posh :) lovely card

Vicky Hayes said...

Just so pretty Zippy - it looks like a beautiful bouquet.

Pia S said...

I'm sure the birthday lady will be very pleased with this card. It has a lovely shape and a classy design!

Aileen said...

So pretty. The flowers are gorgeous. x

Viv said...

Wow this is fabulous :) Viv xx

Squirrel x said...

This is so classy hun! And you can't go wrong with flowers, great decoupage and a fab card base. Hugs Sxx

Inkyfingers said...

This is so elegant! Your choice of decoupage is beautifully framed by the cutwork on the card. Your friend's auntie will love it.