Friday 21 December 2012

Monochrome Christmas

Hello my lovely blog friends!  Sorry not been around much, been very busy with Christmas cards and I was determined not to blog or do any challenge cards until they were signed, sealed and delivered!  All that is done now, I always breathe a sigh of relief when the Christmas cards are posted, I feel like I can relax! 

So now all that is done I have done a card for the Without Words Challenge and the theme is Monochrome Christmas.  Now I know I have done all my Christmas cards for this year but nothing like an early start for next is there!

I promise you the card is not on the squint, its my photo taking!

The stamp is from Lili of the Valley and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.  The paper is also from Lili : Krafty Christmas.

The brown card is from stash and I punched the snowflakes out of the same brown card.

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Awwh, he is so cute hun, and a lovely example of a Monochrome Christmas card - thanks for playing at Without Words in December - and well done on making a start on next year's cards. Hugs Sxx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. Nice stamp.

Merry Christmas.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/