Saturday 24 November 2012

Talk About Last Minute!

Good afternoon bloggers!  Goodness it is soooo cold here and now its gone very dark and raining brrrr.  Not a day for being out and about but we nipped into town this morning, I needed a new pair of boots and ended up getting Den a new pair of shoes too!

Last night, about 9.30 ish, as I was just about to make a cuppa for us both, raid the cupboard for a biscuit or two or three and then flump on the sofa Den got a text message from a friend of ours 'can Lynda do a birthday card for my mum, she likes fairies and I need it for tomorrow morning'!  I nearly had a heart attack!  At that time of night!!!! You got to be joking!  Anyway, a hour later it was finished but I do not want shocks like that again especially as I was half asleep!

Image is coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and glittered her wings.  The papers are from Forever Friends Pink Parfait.

The sentiment is computer generated and the green and pink card and pink rose are from stock.


1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

You deserve a medal for getting this done in an hour missus - it would have taken me that long to colour the image! Great job, hope she liked it. Hugs Sxx