Saturday 10 November 2012

Less Is More

Hello my lovely blog buddies, hope you are all keeping well.  My goodness, hasn't the weather turned cold?!  Brrrrrrr.  Definitely the time of year for staying indoors where its warm and cosy and playing!

This is my first challenge for months!  I have missed doing them so much!  I am entering this in the Less Is More Challenge - Houses:

I must apologise for the quality of the photo, the light here is just so bad.  I really must invest in a day light lamp. 

The image is a freebie digital stamp which I have had for ages and cannot for the live of me remember where I got it from.  I really must remember to keep a note!  I have coloured it with Spectrum Noir pens.


11 comments:

Loli said...

Hola Zippy, simply and pretty card, beautiful work.
Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

Jenni's Jems said...

This is such a cute card ! and I have a daylight lamp and still I have problems with my photos ! :-) x

Anne said...

What a fun digi on your card, welcome back after your break :)

Vicky Hayes said...

This is so sweet Zippy and I know what you mean about staying indoors this weather!

Lisa Jane said...

awww so cute!
Lisa x

GinaA said...

What a super card, such a sweet image .

Sue said...

A sweet card, like the colours you've used. Sue x

Chrissie said...

This is a total sweetie!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen Nelson said...

such a sweet card... I think it was Pink Petticoat freebies if that helps Zippy

Thanks so much for joining us
Jen
Less Is More

downrightcrafty said...

what a great image just perfect for the LIM challenge love it
Hugs Kate x

Darnell said...

What a precious image, Zippy! Well done!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me good wishes. I'm out and taking it easy; still pretty woozy. Yesterday was ridiculous, but this morning I feel like I might be up to making a card. I know what you mean about missing challenges!