Sunday 29 April 2012

A Quickie!

Den got a text message at 9 a.m. this morning from Helen, a friend of ours - can I make two cards for this afternoon, one for a female and one for a male!  I felt like taking to my bed again!  Anyway, I have plenty of female cards so no problem there, but male cards - not one.  Helen said the male liked 'football and DIY', typical bloke stuff then. 

I have hardly any stamps for males (good excuse to invest in more!) but I have a digi stamp that is suitable for a male who likes DIY :

This was a freebie digi stamp that I downloaded from a site but unfortunately I cannot remember where from and so I cannot give credit where credit is due. 

I have coloured it in Promarkers and the red card and gems are from stash.  The sentiment is computer generated. 

No comments: