Thursday 1 May 2014

In The Garden

Hello lovely bloggers!  Hope everything is going ok with you all!  

Its the 1st day of May and also time for the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge!  This month the challenge is In The Garden.  Must say I am not a gardener, I really wish I was, my garden has pebbles and a stone circle, but I have got planters and I am waiting for some lovely dwarf buddleias to arrive which will hopefully attract butterflies into our garden, just don't see enough of butterflies so fingers crossed!



Really sorry for the poor quality of the picture, no matter what I did, I just could not get a good image so this is the best of a bad bunch!

The image is from Lili of the Valley and coloured with Promarkers.  Everything else is from stash.

Do pop over and join us, would love to see your creations! 

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous little fairy Lynda and love the fancy bottom of your card and the flowers...very pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx