Thursday 15 August 2013

Vintage/Shabby Chic

I cannot believe how quickly these Lili's Little Fairies Challenge comes round!  Only seems five minutes since I did the last one!

This week's theme is vintage/shabby chic.  Now, much as I love seeing cards in this theme, it is something I have never been able to master, so I am not entirely convinced that my card is anything vintage or shabby chic, but here goes:


The Lili image is coloured with Promarkers.  Everything else is just bits and pieces I had laying around.

Come on over to Lili's Little Fairies and have a go, its really good fun!

4 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

I really love this one :-)
Grtz Janette

Victoria said...

I never really know what shabby or vintage means either! Beautiful colouring though and it words well with those papers. Happy crafting!

Kat W said...

I think the image and DP you have used are perfect for a vintage feel and the ribbon and pearls finish it off beautifully.
Hugs, Kat x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm with you on shabby chic, but whatever it is the card is beautiful and love image too.